Monday, July 2, 2012

Possibly the most boring post so far..

Maybe you're wondering what the Todds have been up to lately. 

Probably not...

More likely, you saw this link on facebook and had nothing better to do, so you figured, "Why not?"

Well, you're not in for much, really. 

I have discovered Instagram. I like the way it makes photos look... vintage, I guess. 


I have been staying inside most of the time, these days. This crazy heat is no fun. Poor Woody hasn't gotten much attention because I am not willing to step foot outside unless it is to get into the Air Conditioned car to travel to a different Air Conditioned location. But I have made sure he has plenty of food and water, and he always has lots of shade outside. 

We went out and played with him for a while last night, and we all enjoyed that.


I've been reading, some. My latest read is Adopted for Life by Russell Moore. I've really become obsessed with adoption in the past week or so, and I hope this lasts and can somehow be translated into action: specifically, adoption promotion. 
Adopted for Life: The Priority of Adoption for Christian Families & Churches

At church, we're gearing up for Vacation Bible School. I'm quite excited about it, but also nervous. We're kicking off the week with Super Soaker Saturday, where kids can come and play water games for a couple hours. We're also hoping to have a fire truck come and let the kids play in the water from the hose, and also just check out the fire truck. 

Look out world...


These kids are vicious.


Everyone's welcome to come to Super Soaker Saturday on July 7th from 1 to 3pm. VBS starts the day after, on Sunday July 8th. It's from 6pm to 8:30pm, and lasts through Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment