Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Sleeper

My son is the cutest little guy ever. I know every mom thinks that of their children, but in my case it's true ;) . Some of the sweetest pictures I have of him so far are when he is sleeping.
All he did those first few weeks was sleep, it seemed.
But that was okay. I loved just watching him snooze away. That newborn, fists clenched next to the head, pose is the sweetest, although I don't think I have any pictures of that.

(Don't you just love that superman look with the blanket like a cape?)
And then those "turn off the light, mom! 5 more minutes!" poses which make me worry that he'll be as heavy a sleeper as his stinkin Daddy.

Sweet dreams of... whatever babies dream of (looks like archery in this one).
Getting tired of pictures yet? Ya gotta forgive me, I have mommy fever. Last one:
How cute is he!? (both of my guys)

Oh, looking at all these pictures, and seeing how much Asher has already grown, and remembering things that he has already grown out of, makes me realize how much time does fly! Everyone always says, "Oh, cherish every moment, they grow up so fast!" and as a new or expecting parent, you just have to nod and smile, because really you don't even know. I still don't even know the extent of it, but I know that I need to let him be little for as long as I can, and even though baby days might be hard, remember that they don't last long.

I'm off to put my little man to bed, he's sleeping on me as I type... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment