Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan for May 6-12

I've found that menu planning helps take the dreaded 5 o'clock "Uhhhh... what're we gonna eat?" dilemma away. I'm not one to think ahead, unless I intentionally think ahead. That doesn't make any sense, does it? It's okay. It makes sense to me :) What I mean is, sometimes I'll get to dinner time and realize that I didn't think ahead that day and thus I don't have my chicken thawed, we don't have any "easy meals", and we're eating sandwiches for dinner. However, if I prepare a menu plan at the beginning of the week, it helps me be organized by knowing what we need to pick up from the grocery store, and what I need to prepare for each night's meals. It is so much easier this way, and only takes about five minutes! I don't see why everyone doesn't menu plan their week (or month for that matter!).

So with that said, here's what Brandon and I are eating this week:

Sunday: Leftover Chicken Pot Pie from Saturday


Monday: Leftover Cowboy Spaghetti from Friday, salad


Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings, vegetables, homemade biscuits

Wednesday: Sloppy Joes

Thursday: Dinner at a friend's

Friday: Mexican Lasagna

Saturday: Leftovers

What's on your menu?
Linking up with Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment