Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Addition:)

Aletheia June Todd joined our family on April 7th, 2014. She weighed 8lb12oz, and was 20.75 inches long. She is a healthy, beautiful little lady and we are so thankful that God has given her to us. 

Asher has done SO well with the adjustment. He is such a sweet big brother. He enjoys helping "burt"/burp the baby, and is frequently asking to hold her. When she is in her bouncy seat, he will go up to her and give her kisses and hugs without being asked. He loves her! 
  
Holding her hand

I have not seen any jealousy at all in him. That was very surprising to me. Asher has always been a mommy's boy, and I feared he would feel threatened by the baby. Instead, he is protective of her and his independence is growing - sometimes to the detriment of my Mommy Nerves. 
He likes to climb up into the back of the truck by himself. Daddy's truck, which is parked on the CONCRETE over which he could FALL and do serious damage. Oh my, am I in for a worrisome motherhood. 


But while I love and cherish these baby days, I look forward to watching their bond grow with their bodies, and to seeing them laugh and play together. 


A few more random photos before I end this post: 


No comments:

Post a Comment